Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- U.S. Department of Labor Investigation Results in South Florida Assisted Living Facility Paying $103,389 in Back Wages to 20 Employees
- Deadly Legionnaires’ Outbreak at Promenade Assisted Living Facility Legionnaires’ in Guilderland, NY
- Practical tips for choosing an assisted living facility or nursing home
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey Examines the Interplay of New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination and the Workers Compensation Act in New Jersey Employment Law Discrimination
- United States files False Claims, Anti-Kickback Acts suit against contractors at DOE’s Savannah River facility
- Effects of Government Shutdown on U.S. Coast Guard Workers, Families, and Economy
- Are construction workers well protected against injuries and illnesses related to nanoparticles?
- Senior Living and Alzheimer’s: How Well is Their Facility Trained to Care for Their Needs?
- As assisted living facilities increase dementia care, resident safety risks rise
- Accessibility Standards in Assisted Living Facilities