The ultimate trademark?
Okay, so I thought I had accomplished something by snagging a registration for the concept at the heart of trademark protection – why, LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® of course! This, however, takes the cake: Now, of course, we all know that the "TM" symbol does not indicate the existence of a trademark registration under U.S. law. […]
Read more detail on Recent Copyright Posts –
- What is “Intent to Use” for Trademark Application Filing?
- AT AMAZON, Lightning Deal, CarGuys Plastic Restorer – The Ultimate Solution for Bringing Rubber, Vi…
- Is Google the ultimate Puppet Master?
- Erik Pelton tracks trademark trends
- When Dot Com really can make a trademark (Best of 2017)
- Novelty, originality and trademark
- Trademark misconceptions abound
- Twitter, Inc., Learns a Lesson in Trademark Registration
- China Imposes Ultimate Liability for Defective Products
- All of IPR Services which you Need ? Trademark, Patent, Copyright Registration, Search, Litigation India
This entry was posted in Copyright Law
and tagged Trademark
. Bookmark the permalink