Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts –
- New York Takes the Next Step in Implementing Its Energy Storage Roadmap
- Missed out on OCI? Here’s how to look ahead to your next step (webinar)
- What happens next for pending FTAs and our trade agenda after the election?
- Marriage to a US Permanent Resident While Residing in the United States: Step by Step
- Terrorism, Violent Extremism, and the Internet: Free Speech Considerations
- FLORIDA NON-COMPETE AND RELATED TORT LAW: WHEN DO AN EMPLOYEE’S ACTIONS BEFORE ENDING EMPLOYMENT CONSTITUTE TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE AS OPPOSED TO LAWFUL PREPARATION TO COMPETE?
- The House Offers a Small Step Forward on Retirement Savings
- Marriage to a US Citizen While Residing Abroad: Step by Step
- Public Favors Punishment Against Carnival For Continuing to Pollute – Supports Fine Of At Least $250,000,000 and Prison for Executives
- Excessive Pricing by Dominant Firms, Private Litigation, and the Existence of Alternative Products