Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- 852 RARE: Serving Up a Sampling of Plates
- New Law Prohibits Employees of Agencies Providing Residential Services from Serving as Guardians for Disabled Adults in Illinois
- “The Public” Explores Role of Libraries in Serving the Public
- Individuals serving a public entity as independent contractors are not eligible for member service credit in a New York State public retirement system
- An employee serving a probationary period bears the burden of establishing that his or her "dismissal was due to causes unrelated to work performance and/or improperly motivated"
- B.C. appoints new Supreme Court masters
- Partially Intervened Qui Tam Cases Cannot Have Two Masters: Court Bars Relators From Proceeding With Their Non-intervened Claims
- TIPS FOR SERVING AS AN HOA BOARD MEMBER: HOW TO ENSURE YOU ARE MAKING GOOD CHOICES AND MEETING THE HOA BOARD ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Serving Up a Case of Vibrio
- Miami Lawyer Serving Victims of Demolition Gone Bad