Service of Process in Foreign Country | Mail or Convention?

Service of Process by Mail: A query was posed whether I'd recommend mailing, by certified mail return receipt requested, a summons and complaint for divorce to a husband in China who, it is thought, will accept service and sign the judgment of divorce. I suggested sending by mail and asking Husband to sign both the Acknowledgment of Service on the back of the Summons and the Consent Judgment at the US Embassy by apostille signature.

Read more detail on Recent Family Law posts –

This entry was posted in Divorce Law and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply