Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Judiciary
- Some thoughts after reading two contributions to the Marquette symposium on legal scholarship
- Has Charlie Crist been reading The Octopus and The Jungle?
- Scholarship Ive Been Writing
- "Trump is a lightning rod, and has been for some time. It is fashionable and easy to hate his work. In certain quarters, it seems to be required…"
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Says Bicycle Accident Case Against Utility Company Should Not Have Been Dismissed on Summary Judgment
- New York Appellate Court Rules that Summary Judgment Should Have Been Entered in Car Accident Case
- Weekend Reading: Prosecuting the President: How Special Prosecutors Hold Presidents Accountable and Protect the Rule of Law
- Would You Hire a Lawyer Who Had Been Convicted of Murder?
- The first non-traditional trademark registrations have been granted in Mexico
- Zief Law Library Reading & Finals Period Begins Today