Save your power: say what you mean, without over-apologizing
Career Contessa provides advice for anyone who apologizes excessively and unnecessarily. Saving your verbal power when it’s not your fault enhances your authority and confidence. Donna Moriarty explains the concepts and also identifies examples of being “brief, specific, direct,” such…
Read more detail on Recent Family Law posts –
- AT AMAZON, save on Power and Hand Tools. Plus, browse deals in Business and Industrial Supplies….
- AT AMAZON, save on Power and Hand Tools. Plus, deals on Pet Food and Supplies….
- The EPA’s Proposed Standards for Coal Power Plants Increase Pollution Without Real Justification
- “Jerry Brown Has the Power to Save 740 Lives. He Should Use It.”
- Argument analysis: Are there limits to the government’s power to detain immigrants without a hearing?
- AT AMAZON, save on Herbs, Spices, and Seasonings. Plus, summer deals on Mowers and Outdoor Power …
- Help us save Public Service Loan Forgiveness – and we do mean today!
- A proposal to save Santa Rosa homes – without a cramdown
- More Debtors Going Bankruptcy Without Lawyer – Save on Bankruptcy Fees Using Petition Preparer
- AT AMAZON, save in Safety and Security. Plus, summer deals in Car Care….
This entry was posted in Family Law
and tagged mean
. Bookmark the permalink