Corizon, like many private prison operators and contractors, has been the subject of vigorous litigation for years.
Read more detail on Recent Products Liability posts –
- New Jersey Appellate Court Reinstates Lawsuit Claiming Disability Discrimination Based on Medical Marijuana Use
- Texas Appeals Court Dismisses Former Teacher’s Disability Discrimination Lawsuit, Saying School District Had Legitimate Reason for Termination
- Just the Facts, Ma’am: Medical malpractice lawsuits safeguard patients & improve health system
- Lawsuit Filed Against Molina Healthcare on Allegations of Disability Discrimination
- 7th Circuit Rules Medical Evidence Not Necessary in Disability Discrimination Claim
- Beware Signing Documents that May Hurt Your New Jersey Disability Discrimination Case Down the Road
- After 6 Week Trial, New York Doctor And Physical Therapist Found Guilty Of Health Care Fraud, Conspiracy to Make False Statements Relating to Health Care Programs Medicare And Medicaid and Other Counts With Allegations of Sham Owner, Falsified Medical Records, Kickbacks.
- Sutter Health LLC, a Medicare Advantage Provider, Pays $30 Million To Settle Alleged Overpayment Based on Beneficiaries' Health Status Risk Scores
- The anatomy of a civil rights action involving allegations of failure to accommodate a disability, unlawful discrimination, a hostile work environment, and retaliation
- Maryland Court Upholds Verdict for Plaintiff in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Neurosurgeon