Read more detail on Legal News Directory – International Law
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, April 12: Global Music Copyright Revenues Up, Copyright Office Examines Online Infringement Issues, and China’s ‘Reverse Patent Troll’ Problem
- Piracy problem: Inter-Ministerial Group to meet
- Ralph Yarro and His Anti-Porn Crusaders March on ICANN & Demand Global Censorship
- Surprise Medical Billing: Bipartisan Consensus on the Problem, but Finding an Effective Fix May be Harder
- JMBM’s Global Hospitality Chairman Jim Butler Will Speak About Hotel Investment at 2019 Institutional Real Estate Forum
- Take-Aways from an Advisory Opinion by the Inter-American Court of Human Rights: How Does a Human Rights Forum Give Guidance to Global Environmental Protection?
- Global recorded-music and music publishing market share results for 2018
- Is the 21st Century Cures Act a Solution or a Problem?
- An imminent global environmental apocalypse
- From the Bookshelves: Open: The Progressive Case for Free Trade, Immigration, and Global Capital by Kimberly Clausing