Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Banking and Finance law
- Invisible images again: the Kat rages against the Curia
- Joseph Onwuteaka, attorney and debt collector for his own debt-buying company loses another appeal in an FDCPA case over his practice of suing consumers in the wrong county
- New York City Expected to Become Hotbed for Talcum Powder Asbestos Cases
- Is it too early to start a new US Attorney General short list (or wish list)?
- Factors considered by courts in evaluating the disciplinary penalty imposed on an employee found guilty of misconduct
- What is the Difference Between Assault and Aggravated Assault?
- Credit Crisis Litigation — The Hottest Practice area
- Kyoto IPBA Mtg- Osaka University Tour
- Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky linked to both ongoing Salmonella and E. coli Outbreaks
- Family Seeks Court’s Help In Navigating A Slew Of Issues