Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Judiciary
- "Trump is a lightning rod, and has been for some time. It is fashionable and easy to hate his work. In certain quarters, it seems to be required…"
- If Antitrust Law Practitioners Were Counted as Full Time Academics, What Would Their Citation Counts Look Like?
- Ninth Circuit: DISINFECTABLE Not PROTECTABLE
- Ninth Circuit: Deleted Computer File Not Enough For Child Porn Conviction
- Something smells bad: 8th Circuit reverses literal falsity holding
- Supreme Court will answer Ninth Circuit public works prevailing wage question
- Table of Ninth Circuit requests for decisions by the California Supreme Court
- Fourth Circuit Rules That Suspicionless Forensic Searches of Electronic Devices at the Border Are Unconstitutional
- On second thought: Ninth Circuit reverses a previous reversal of a death sentence the Supreme Court had affirmed
- In the Ninth Circuit, Plaintiffs Need Only ApplyCourt Adopts "Application Approach" to Registration as a Precondition to Filing Suit