New York City Civil Service Commission appeals

If you are disqualified from a New York City job such as painter, electrician, computer specialist or other jobs you can appeal. Often your first appeal will be to the Committee on Manifest Errors- CME. If the CME denies your appeal your next appeal would be to the New York City Civil Service Commission. You must create specific, fact based arguments with precise details such as dates, times, agencies or departments and tasks perform to satisfy the experience portion of experience and educations positions. Vague or incomplete information will result in a disqualification. If you receive a notice to appeal to the CME or New York City Civil Service Commission contact us to discuss your case. or call 516.248.3494 Visit for more civil service disqualification appeals information See for more cases about teacher employment law and discipline defense issues.

Read more detail on Recent Employment Law posts –

This entry was posted in Employment and Labour Law and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply