Read more detail on Recent Family Law Posts –
- A Full Investigation Is Needed Into the Sexual Assault Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh
- Royal Caribbean: 24 Allegations of Rape and Sexual Assault in 2010?
- How Sexual Assault Charges Affect Divorce
- Mishandling of Sexual Assault Claim for 77-year-old Woman
- The Three Biggest Sexual Assault Cases to Hit Texas
- Survey finds extensive evidence of sexual assault and bias against female economists
- Attorney Tracy Green Quoted in Los Angeles Times' Article Regarding USC Gynecologist Under Investigation. Green Is Concerned About Physicians Failing to Perform Proper Gynecological Physicals and Rectal Exams Due to Concern Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations.
- Changes to Universities’ Sexual Assault Tribunals May Be Here to Stay
- Sexual Assault Reported on the Carnival Conquest
- Columbia University Sued Over Alleged Sexual Assault by Gynecologist