"Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General."
The NYT reports.We're not reading it yet, but waiting for Barr.Mr. Barr will decide how much of the report to share with Congress and, by extension, the American public. The House voted unanimously in March on a nonbinding resolution to make public the report’s findings, an indication of the deep support within both parties to air whatever evidence prosecutors uncovered.ADDED: From WaPo:The attorney general told [the House and Senate Judiciary Committee's] he was “reviewing the report and anticipate that I may be in a position to advise you of the Special Counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend.”The attorney general wrote he would consult with Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein and Mueller “to determine what other information from the report can be released to Congress and the public consistent with the law, including the Special Counsel regulations, and the Department’s long-standing practices and…
Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts –
- Attorney Charged With Failure To Report Child Sex Abuse. Other Violations
- WELL: AP source: Prosecutor to examine Russia probe origins. Attorney General William Barr ha…
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Remarks at the American Bar Association in Buenos Aires
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Opening Remarks at Roundtable Discussing the Antitrust Criminal Penalty Enhancement & Reform Act Washington, DC ~ Thursday, April 11, 2019
- CPA or Attorney Says to Report Filing Forward for Offshore Accounts?
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General Michael Murray Delivers Remarks at the Santa Clara University School of Law Santa Clara, CA ~ Friday, March 1, 2019
- Attorney Tracy Green Quoted in Los Angeles Times' Article Regarding USC Gynecologist Under Investigation. Green Is Concerned About Physicians Failing to Perform Proper Gynecological Physicals and Rectal Exams Due to Concern Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations.
- CMA final report on investment consultants market investigation
- Les Moonves Obstructed Investigation Into Misconduct Claims, Report Says
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Remarks at Naturalization Ceremony in Washington, D.C. ~ Friday, September 28, 2018