Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Admiralty-Maritime Law
- Are Cruise Passengers Entitled to Refunds When Crew Members Go Overboard? No, and Why Should They?
- Seaplanes collide in mid-air during Alaskan cruise shore excursion resulting in multiple Princess cruise passengers’ fatalities – Did the pilots violate the See and Avoid rule?
- Floatplanes Collide in Alaska with Cruise Ship Excursion Passengers on Board; At Least 5 Dead
- Cruise Ship Viking Sky Loses Power, 479 Passengers Airlifted
- Officials to investigate why Norway cruise ship set sail in storm that put passengers ‘at high risk’
- Three Cruise Passengers to Antigua Attacked and Robbed
- Passengers Arrested Reportedly Trying to Smuggle Drugs onto Allure of the Seas for Atlantis Cruise
- Malfunctioning Fin Stabilizers Allegedly Cause Cruise Ship to Tilt, Injuring Passengers
- Cruise Industry Resists “Day-Tripper” Taxes on Cruise Ship Passengers
- Autistic Man Confirmed Dead After Cruise Ship Overboard Accident