Mission Insurance Group
Some of the more mature insurance agents and brokers will remember the Mission Insurance Group, its insolvency, and the impact which went beyond its disappearance. An article in Risk Insurance (see here) summarizing the decline and receivership will be of interest to readers touched by its demise. It will also be of interest to those agents, brokers and underwriters wanting a brief summary of an insurance company receivership. . One of the outcomes of the Mission insolvency (and other insolvencies…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Insurance
- Call For Papers, ESIL International Conference, Athens, 2019 ESIL Interest Group History of International Law @esil_sedi
- Journal article merited better disclosure of affiliation w/competing group, not a lawsuit
- Group Looking to Eliminate Permanent Alimony
- Specialty Lines Insurance Market to Get Tighter?
- CMS Proposes $887 Million Boost in Medicare Payments to Skilled Nursing Facilities in FY 2020 While Floating Expanded Group Therapy Definition
- What Are the Benefits of Joining a Divorce Support Group?
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument in Jones Act Case, Dutra Group v. Batterton
- Julie Kirchner, Former Head of Anti-Immigrant Hate Group, Being Considered to Head USCIS
- The Likes of Sedgwick, Reed Group, Cigna, or Aetna Can Have a Conflict of Interest When Acting as a Third-Party ERISA Claims Administrator
- Global Civil Society Weighs In Supporting Petition for a Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
This entry was posted in Insurance
and tagged group
. Bookmark the permalink