Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- Federal Court Invalidates CMS’ Reduction of Medicare Hospital Outpatient Payment Rates for 340B Drugs
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Releases Chicagoland Hospital Rankings
- U.S. Appeals Court Says It’s No Longer Enough to “Merely” Claim A Candidate Is More Qualified
- After 6 Week Trial, New York Doctor And Physical Therapist Found Guilty Of Health Care Fraud, Conspiracy to Make False Statements Relating to Health Care Programs Medicare And Medicaid and Other Counts With Allegations of Sham Owner, Falsified Medical Records, Kickbacks.
- Infant Head Injuries Caused By Hospital Staff
- 3 common errors in BVA “continuity of symptomatology” decisions.
- Scientists Recommend New Hospital Policies for Pediatric Flu Vaccination
- 2019 Social Security and Medicare Trustees’ Reports Issued; Reports Sound Alarm (Again) as Depletion of Trust Fund is Imminent
- Toxic gas leak in Lake County sens dozens of people to the hospital
- California Business Partners in Home Health and Hospice Businesses Sentenced To 33 Months In Federal Health Care Fraud Case. One Partner Was Previously Excluded From Medicare By OIG.