What Do I Say To A Prospective Client
To Win Their Business?
Dont miss legal sales and business development experts Michael Cummings and me when we reveal the how-to secrets in this webinar today:
DATE: Thursday, April 23, 2009; 1PM – 2:15 PM Eastern
LOCATION: on the web, on your computer
MORE INFO: Michael Cummings; Tel: (630) 572-4798 or email@example.com
TO REGISTER: www.sagelawmarketing.com/webseminar45
- Common business development mistakes that attorneys make
- What clients care about when meeting you
- Why selfish self promotion doesnt work
- How to ask the right questions and listen effectively
- How to excel in a networking situation
- Diagnosing a clients need for service
- How to sell ideas for next steps
- Using a proven, step-by-step business development process
Youll find that business development is simply a skill that you can learn. Done properly, you just leverage your existing professional skills and apply them to business development. You dont have to change your personality or style and suddenly transform yourself into a glib, glad-handing extrovert.
REGISTER NOW for this seminar. Just Click Here or go to www.sagelawmarketing.com/webseminar45 – or call us at 630-572-4798.
Cost: $300, and worth every penny.
Who should attend:
Join us — and attendees from across North America — as we cover how to expertly and comfortably handle business development opportunities with prospects, existing contacts and new referral sources.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal Marketing