Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Judiciary
- Shouldn’t Judges Be Subject To The Duty of Technology Competence?
- Second Circuit Judges Brawl Over the Meaning of “Volition” in Copyright Cases–BWP v. Polyvore
- Judges weighing appeal by billionaire John Paul DeJoria and recidivist Howard Appel
- “Judges Are Appointed For Life, Not For Eternity”: SCOTUS Rules That Judge’s Vote in Equal Pay Case Does Not Count Due To Judge’s Passing
- Which District Court Judges Now Have the Largest Civil Caseloads?
- Podcast #212: Tweeting Judges & Access to Justice, with Judge Stephen Dillard
- “Will Feminist Judges Really Make a Difference?”
- In Virginia city, local judges refuse to allow prosecutor to drop marijuana charges
- Best Interest of the Child | Do Judges Get It Right?
- A Judge’s Job Is Not a Minister’s Adviser