Join IIEL and Top Global Antitrust Regulators for a Workshop on Antitrust Economic Analysis and the Law – Tuesday, April 10, 2018 ◊ 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Join IIEL and Top Global Antitrust Regulators for a Workshop on Economic Analysis and the Law Tuesday, April 10, 2018 ◊ 3:00-4:30 p.m. Welcome: Chris Brummer IIEL Faculty Director and Agnes N. Williams Research Professor Georgetown Law Moderator: Daniel Sokol…
Read more detail on Recent Antitrust posts –
- Economic Analysis and Antitrust Law Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- pre-Spring Meeting Georgetown Law Workshop on Economic Effects and Antitrust Law Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Antitrust Analysis of Vertical Mergers: Recent Developments and Economic Teachings
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, April 12: Global Music Copyright Revenues Up, Copyright Office Examines Online Infringement Issues, and China’s ‘Reverse Patent Troll’ Problem
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Opening Remarks at Roundtable Discussing the Antitrust Criminal Penalty Enhancement & Reform Act Washington, DC ~ Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Global Health Inequities & Infectious Diseases Workshop – Pittsburgh, PA
- Thinking About the World Economic Forum’s Global Risks Report
- Life Imprisonment: A Global Human Rights Analysis
- Essential Principles for the Design of Antitrust Analysis for Multisided Platforms
- Building Capacity for Economic Analysis at Independent Agencies
This entry was posted in Antitrust - Competition law
and tagged 2018 ◊
, Join IIEL
. Bookmark the permalink