Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Admiralty-Maritime Law
- Cruise Ships Too Large for Some Ports?
- Sexual Assault remains the most frequently reported crime occurring on cruise ships
- Another Carnival Cruise Ship Fails USPH Sanitation Inspection: 4 Ships in Just 2 Months
- Two Recent Sexual Assaults Aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines Ships Result in Lawsuits
- Appellate Court: "Sexual Assaults and Violent Crimes on Cruise Ships are a Serious Problem"
- Why Have 165 People Gone Missing From Cruise Ships In Recent Years?
- Carnival Cruise Ships have Accident in Key West, Florida
- Sea Marshals on Cruise Ships? At Least in the Port of Los Angeles.
- New Study Reveals Little New About Norovirus on Cruise Ships
- Crew Member Missing from the Grandeur of the Seas – Why Are So Many People Disappearing From Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?