Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- Long Term Care Advocacy Groups Remind Congress of Government’s Failure to Protect Elderly Residents
- Elderly Care Provider Receives Grant
- A Nursing Home Guide to Care for the Elderly
- AT AMAZON, save in Safety and Security. Plus, summer deals in Car Care….
- Kentucky Cardiologist Sentenced to 60 Months for Health Care Fraud and False Statements Relating to Implanting Medically Unnecessary Stents and Falsifying Degree of Stenosis in Medical Records
- Comment on Retiring the One-Party Consent Statute for Long-Term Care Residents' Rooms
- The Role of Appropriate Access to Care in Reducing Health System Costs
- After 6 Week Trial, New York Doctor And Physical Therapist Found Guilty Of Health Care Fraud, Conspiracy to Make False Statements Relating to Health Care Programs Medicare And Medicaid and Other Counts With Allegations of Sham Owner, Falsified Medical Records, Kickbacks.
- Can caregivers or care workers be paid more?
- California Business Partners in Home Health and Hospice Businesses Sentenced To 33 Months In Federal Health Care Fraud Case. One Partner Was Previously Excluded From Medicare By OIG.