Read more detail on Recent Legal Theory posts –
- China public consultation on Draft Regulations addressing bad faith trademark applications
- German BGH: Online Intermediary Liability – Does YouTube Perform Acts of Communication to the Public?
- guardian – German cities to trial free public transport to cut pollution
- SEC Public Company Enforcement Activity Remained Near Record Levels in FY2019’s First Half
- EFF and Public Knowledge File Lawsuit Against USTR demanding Information about the Secret IP Enforce
- Law and Public History: The Legal History of Memory Regulation in Twentieth-Century Europe
- China Retaliates Against the U.S. With Its Own Higher Tariffs
- Why NOW Is a Good Time to Double Down on Doing Business in China
- Should instruction hearings and/or court-mediated settlement talks be public?
- Book review: Competition Law and Intellectual Property in China