Gary Fergus is an Asbestos Trust Fraud – Notice provided to Judge Hannah L. Blumenstiel – Western Asbestos/Plant Asbestos Trusts
Opinion – Gary Fergus is one of the most corrupt attorneys in the Country. For decades, he has assisted in the misappropriation of asbestos victim’s funds – nearly a BILLION dollars….. And that corrupt conduct continues to present!! Collusion with (also corrupt) asbestos plaintiff lawyers (Alan Brayton, Steven Kazan), and his former partner (Steven Snyder) who oversees the Trust. The goal of these corrupt lawyers — misappropriate as much of the asbestos victim’s funds into their own pockets (as “Fiduciaries” for the Trusts), while falsely targeting critics with sham lawsuits to misappropriate additional funds. But finally – Notice has been provided to a Judge all asbestos victims hopes is independent (Unlike corrupt Bankruptcy Judge Sheri Bluebond in Los Angeles. On April 27, 2018 – a detailed letter was filed Judge Hannah L. Blumenstiel detailing Fergus’ corrupt conduct. Simply put, the theft of victim’s…
Read more detail on Recent Products Liability posts –
- A Profile in Asbestos Trust Fraud – Gary Fergus
- CORRUPT JUDGE ALERT – JUDGE SHERI BLUEBOND – LIAR, FRAUD, ASBESTOS TRUST FUND KILLER
- Alan Brayton and Steven Kazan – The Kings of Asbestos Trust Corruption, Fraud and Collusion
- Judge Sontchi (Bankr. D. Del.) Holds That Bankruptcy Courts May Enter Final Judgment on Core Fraudulent Transfer Claims Against Party With No Filed Claim
- A Profile in Asbestos Trust Fraud – Sander L. Esserman, Stutzman, Bromberg, Esserman & Plifka
- “The Dirty 30” – 30 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Lawyers Engaging in Fraud, Collusion, Breach of Trust, and Misappropriation of Trust Funds
- Bethany Palmer Recht – Asbestos Trust Fund Rapist and Fraud – Corrupt Lawyer
- Bethany Recht – Corrupt Attorney – New Queen of Asbestos Trust Fraud
- New -Cleaning UP the Asbestos Litigation Mess: A Role for the Department of Justice? …..Top 5 Trusts to Investigate!
- Corrupt Asbestos Trusts (J.T. Thorpe, Inc. and Thorpe Insulation) try to Silence Mandelbrot – No Chance!
This entry was posted in Products Liability
and tagged Asbestos
. Bookmark the permalink