Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Elder Law
- Status of State Medicaid Expansion Decisions: Interactive Map
- U.S. Supreme Court to Decide Whether a State Can Tax a Trust Solely Based on Residence of a Beneficiary
- Does a Term in a Marital Settlement Agreement Where an Alimony Paying Spouse Must Provide Life Insurance Naming the Ex-Spouse as Beneficiary Support an Alimony Obligation or Not?
- Virginia expands Medicaid coverage, as Obamacare foes lose another state
- I’m a Beneficiary of My Spouse’s Pension- Is that Marital Property in a Divorce?
- May Student Loan Trust sue in its own name? It may depend on state law – NCSLT 2006-3 v Poole
- Second Circuit Limits Reach of SLUSA Preclusion in State Law Variable Annuity Class Action
- State efforts to impose work requirements for Medicaid benefits is subject of lawsuit
- Medicaid applicant must prove that funds in Joint account were contributed by other co-owner
- Defendant Must Be Aware of Child in Stolen Car to Be Charged With Kidnapping – Delgado v. State of Florida