Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Elder Law
- Commercial E-Mail Conforms To State Spam Law Despite Inability Of Recipient To Send A Reply
- GAO publishes info on state Medicaid allocations under proposed stimulus package
- Second Circuit Limits Reach of SLUSA Preclusion in State Law Variable Annuity Class Action
- I’m a Beneficiary of My Spouse’s Pension- Is that Marital Property in a Divorce?
- Medicaid applicant must prove that funds in Joint account were contributed by other co-owner
- Retirement Accounts and Beneficiary Designations – Myths and Misconceptions
- Does a Term in a Marital Settlement Agreement Where an Alimony Paying Spouse Must Provide Life Insurance Naming the Ex-Spouse as Beneficiary Support an Alimony Obligation or Not?
- Medicaid May Be Only Answer for Many Elderly but Rules have Changed (Senior Journal)
- Coalition seeks input on Medicaid waivers for AD and dementia
- Status of State Medicaid Expansion Decisions: Interactive Map