Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Elder Law
- U.S. Attorney General Announces Continued U.S. Funding of Law Enforcement Efforts at 3rd Ministerial of Northern Triangle Attorneys General, as Guatemala Prepares to Abolish Anti-Corruption Prosecutor
- New York modernizes durable power of attorney law
- New Florida Durable Power of Attorney Law Effective Oct. 1, 2011
- Estate Planning in Texas: Should You Prepare a Durable Power of Attorney?
- IDAHO ESTATE PLANNING – WHY YOU NEED A DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Power and Integrity at the FBI: Chris Wray Stands Up to the President and the Attorney General
- Article on How the 2017 Texas Legislature Modernized Durable Powers of Attorney
- Cruise Lines Reach Settlements with Attorney General Over Fuel Surcharges
- Is it too early to start a new US Attorney General short list (or wish list)?
- A statutory general power of appointment implies a power to terminate the services of the appointee