Faang companies (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google)
Who knew – not me – Faang companies?? OK, so here is the article via The Guardian: US stock markets continue to fall, erasing 2018 gains – “Technology stocks slid again and fears of a trade war with China worried investors. Much of the fall has been driven by troubles at the so-called Faang companies (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google) whose phenomenal growth had driven stock markets to record highs…”
Read more detail on Recent Law Librarian posts –
- Google uses Gmail to track a history of things you buy and it’s hard to delete
- Google, Facebook, and Amazon benefit from an outdated definition of “monopoly”
- Comment se protéger facilement de la curiosité de Facebook, Google, Amazon et Microsoft etc.
- Net neutrality gives “free” Internet to Netflix and Google, ISP claims
- Court’s Biometrics Ruling Poses Billion Dollar Risk to Facebook, Google
- Apple & Google relationship being investigated for antitrust violations
- EU officials say Facebook, Twitter, Google failing in “fake news” battle
- Apple, Alphabet, Amazon Reported Results. Here’s How They Fared: DealBook Briefing
- Apple, Facebook spat is over, for now—iOS certificate access restored
- AT AMAZON, save in Safety and Security. Plus, summer deals in Car Care….