Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Elder Law
- Taxes on Capital Income Are More Than Just the Corporate Income Tax
- Here’s How TurboTax Just Tricked You Into Paying to File Your Taxes
- Texas Considers Options for Reducing Property Taxes
- How Much Does Your State Collect in Property Taxes Per Capita?
- Transfers of Property – Dealing with Mortgages and Taxes
- SCOTUS Shortlister Judge Kethledge Has Read The Knick Briefs: "[T]he Takings Clause does not say that private property shall not 'be taken for public use, without just compensation, and without a remedy in state court.'"
- Texas Appeals Court Finds Property Division in Divorce Was Just
- To What Extent Does Your State Rely on Property Taxes?
- IRS Warns on State Charitable Deduction Schemes to Allow Property Taxes Deduction
- Italy’s Supreme Court Rules That No Transfer Taxes Apply to The Transfer of Property Into a Trust: Is That True Also For The Gift Tax?