El Paso Detained Docket: "The Bye-Bye Place"
The American Immigration Council and AILA have filed an administrative complaint calling out practices on the detained docket at the El Paso Service Processing Center. Migrants in this court "face some of the highest obstacles in the nation." The complaint…
Read more detail on Recent Immigration Law posts –
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Dimond Rigging Company, LLC v. BDP International, Inc.; Logitrans International, LLC, Docket No. 18-3615, Boggs, Circuit Judge, recommended for full-text publication
- Bye-bye, Voiceprint: Swisscom verzichtet auf umstrittenen Stimmabdruck
- "The Law of Emerging Adults" by Ryan
- Legal Theory Bookworm: "The Right to Do Wrong" by Osiel
- Hunger Strikers Released from El Paso Detention Facility
- Tax policy colloquium, week 12: Day Manoli's "The Effects of EITC Correspondence Audits on Low-Income Earners"
- Air & Liquid Systems Corp. v. DeVries, Docket 17-1104
- "The Canna(business) of Higher Education"
- :@WilliamBaude: Death and the Shadow Docket
- "The Office" Comes To Northeastern Law @NUSLclic