Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- Toxic gas leak in Lake County sens dozens of people to the hospital
- Infant Head Injuries Caused By Hospital Staff
- Your most sensitive data is likely exposed online. These people try to find it.
- Listen to Alan Dershowitz explain the New York accent and think about what people love/hate about Trump.
- Scientists Recommend New Hospital Policies for Pediatric Flu Vaccination
- People v. Bolding (Cal. Ct. App. – May 1, 2019)
- Ammonia Leak in Chicago Suburb Injures 40+ People
- Hospital Transparency Needed During Super Fungus Outbreak
- David Cowan: Helping People Get Access to Justice Is a Calling
- The public trust doctrine refers to the common-law principle that a state holds, in trust for the people, ownership, dominion and sovereignty over tidally flowed lands extending to the mean high water mark