Read more detail on Recent Criminal Law Posts –
- Stacey Sanders Sentenced to Federal Prison on Bank Fraud Charge-Fredericksburg, TX
- SEC, Federal Reserve Bank and Elder Law Journal to Present Senior Investor Protection Symposium May
- Federal Reserve Board issues proposal to clarify and simplify “control” under the Bank Holding Company Act
- California Business Partners in Home Health and Hospice Businesses Sentenced To 33 Months In Federal Health Care Fraud Case. One Partner Was Previously Excluded From Medicare By OIG.
- San Jose Doctor Pleads Guilty To Federal Charge of Unlawfully Distributing Hydrocodone and Committing Health Care Fraud. Make Sure Your Practice Follows California Pain Medication Guidelines.
- Israeli Bank Gets Penalized $195M DOJ Offshore Tax Fraud Penalty
- US Federal Banking Agencies issue Community Bank Leverage Ratio proposal
- Ex-UBS Puerto Rico Broker Jose “Whopper” Ramirez Pleads Guilty to Bank Fraud
- FATCA Fraud Leads to Criminal Conviction for Overseas Bank Executive
- Sentencing Update: California Doctor Sentenced To 63 Months In Federal Prison For Health Care Fraud. Doctor's Testimony At Trial Resulted in Longer Sentence. Doctor Husband Sentenced to One Year and One Day.