Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Admiralty-Maritime Law
- Cruise Ship Sexual Assaults: Cruise Lines Don’t Share Information When Hiring Crew Members
- Cruise Ship Rape Reporting: How Cruise Lines Attempt to Dodge the Bullet
- Screwed If By Sea – Cruise Lines Throw Workers Overboard When It Comes to Providing Urgent Medical Care
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Medical Care – A 19th Century Hospital?
- Cruise Lines and Shipping Companies Cannot Force Crew Member Employees to be Treated by Company Doctors
- Cruise doctors not responsible for your health
- Floatplanes Collide in Alaska with Cruise Ship Excursion Passengers on Board; At Least 5 Dead
- Passenger Goes Missing From MS Amsterdam Cruise Ship
- St. Lucia Quarantines Cruise Ship Over Measles Case: Scientology Connection?
- The Power of Cruise Ship Injury Lawsuits: Royal Caribbean to Temporarily Shut Down Sky Pad Bungee Trampoline