Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Admiralty-Maritime Law
- Cruise Lines Are Responsible For Care Provided By Ship Doctors: Travel Myth or Fact?
- Insurance Company Doctors Don’t Review Medical Records Before Denying Health Insurance Claims? Are You Kidding Me?
- Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Professionals Take Heed: It is Always a Bad Idea to . . . .
- Two Northern California Doctors Face Sentencing in April 2018 After Being Convicted by Jury of Health Care Fraud After 8 Week Trial for Billing for Unperformed Services, Unseen Patients and Other False Billing Statements
- Cruise Lines and Shipping Companies Cannot Force Crew Member Employees to be Treated by Company Doctors
- Court Rules Cruise Line not Responsible for Misdiagnosis by Ships Doctor
- Seaplanes collide in mid-air during Alaskan cruise shore excursion resulting in multiple Princess cruise passengers’ fatalities – Did the pilots violate the See and Avoid rule?
- Kentucky Cardiologist Sentenced to 60 Months for Health Care Fraud and False Statements Relating to Implanting Medically Unnecessary Stents and Falsifying Degree of Stenosis in Medical Records
- Illinois Appellate Court Affirms Jury Verdict Ruling that Defendant Doctor’s Closing Argument Comments Did Not Cause Substantial Prejudice
- Prison Medical Contractors Corizon Health & Corizon LLC Settle Disability Discrimination Lawsuit