Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Technology & Cyberlaw
- "prevailing price" consumer protection rule isn't unconstitutionally vague
- State Criminal Law and Immigration: How State Criminal-Justice Systems Can Cause Deportations, or Limit Them
- Watch Out for Non-disparagement Provisions in Your Consumer Contracts-The FTC Takes Action
- Age of Criminal Responsibility Bill
- "Kim Kardashian is the hero that criminal justice reform needs"
- Presentation: What’s new in cross-border digital evidence gathering for criminal investigations?
- Late-May calendar is a bit light on arguments, heavy on criminal matters, but no death penalty appeals
- An Empirical Assessment of the Likely Impact of the International Provisions of the TCJA
- Ron Herman Leading Palm Beach Bar Criminal Practice Committee
- "prevailing price" regs not unduly vague, but commercial speech doctrine may still defeat them