Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts –
- Justice Brett Kavanaugh Authors First Opinion and Promotes Arbitration; SCOTUS’s Decision on Class Arbitration Is Forthcoming
- The Essential Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh Reader: What Cases Should You Read?
- CRS – President Trump Nominates Judge Brett Kavanaugh: Initial Observations
- The SCOTUS contenders on employment law: Brett Kavanaugh
- Podcast #212: Tweeting Judges & Access to Justice, with Judge Stephen Dillard
- Comparing the Handling of the Justin Fairfax and Brett Kavanaugh Situations
- SCOTUS REHEARS EMINENT DOMAIN CASE WITH KAVANAUGH ON BENCH
- New Judge Appointed to the Court of Justice
- SCOTUS Shortlister Judge Kethledge Has Read The Knick Briefs: "[T]he Takings Clause does not say that private property shall not 'be taken for public use, without just compensation, and without a remedy in state court.'"
- Document: Don't Take Trump's Tweets Literally, Justice Department Argues