Congress rejects Bush Medicare, Medicaid cuts
Congress has rejected President Bush’s proposals to scale back spending on Medicare and Medicare, an indication that New Jersey hospitals may not need to reduce services or close to stay in business. The proposals were unpopular with congressional Democrats and…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Elder Law
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation announces emergency transportation model
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Releases Chicagoland Hospital Rankings
- Medicare and Medicaid Providers: Choose Your Vendors Wisely—But Be Sure to Pay Them at Fair Market Value and for Bona Fide Services
- Bipartisan Budget Act: Focus on Medicare, Medicaid, and Other Health Policy Provisions
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Released New Conditional Final Payment Letters on June 27, 2011.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services commits to supporting Medicaid work and community engagement requirements
- How to Qualify for Medicare and Medicaid
- Analysis of Medicare, Medicaid, and Other Health Policy Provisions in Bipartisan Budget Act
- After 6 Week Trial, New York Doctor And Physical Therapist Found Guilty Of Health Care Fraud, Conspiracy to Make False Statements Relating to Health Care Programs Medicare And Medicaid and Other Counts With Allegations of Sham Owner, Falsified Medical Records, Kickbacks.
- Obama's Plan: Spare Me the Tax Cuts, Give Me My Medicare
This entry was posted in Elder Law
and tagged Bush
. Bookmark the permalink