Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance includes all forms of insurance covering property loss exposures of both business and non-profit organizations.  The most common commercial property coverages are provided under standard forms developed by Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO) or the American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS).  In many instances, an organization’s property is provided through “package policy.”  A package policy ordinarily provides different types of coverage (e.g., property insurance and liability insurance).  A monoline policy, in contrast, provides only one distinct type of coverage.  The most common form of commercial property insurance is the Commercial Package Policy printed by ISO since 1986.  Commercial property insurance can consist of:  Building and contents insurance which provides coverage on insured building and the property contained in the buildings.  Machinery insurance covers steam…

Read more detail on Recent Insurance Law posts –

This entry was posted in Insurance and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply