Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses Dismissal of Medical Malpractice Case for Abusive Discretion in Denying Health Professional’s Report Within the Time Limit
- Maryland Court Says Auto Accident Settlement Bars Subsequent Medical Malpractice Claim
- Florida Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death Law Challenged by Family
- New York Court Rules Dead Man’s Statute Does Not Preclude Evidence of Written Consent in a Medical Malpractice Case
- New York Court Finds No Error In Verdict Sheet in Medical Malpractice Case
- In Medical Malpractice Case Arising from Pelvic Surgery, New York Appellate Court Says Summary Judgment to Defendants Was Proper
- New York Court Discusses Standards for Evaluating the Sufficiency of a Medical Malpractice Expert Report
- Illinois Appellate Court Affirms Defense Verdict in Medical Malpractice Case Dealing with Admissions that are Evidentiary Not Judicial
- Can I File a Medical Malpractice Claim For the Infection I Got in an Iowa Hospital?
- What common errors could lead to a medical malpractice claim?