Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Judiciary
- Case o' The Week: Ninth Nod to the Nutty – Equivocation When Going Pro Se in Faretta Hearings
- Case o' The Week: Convictions of King and Queen Upheld by Ninth – Anieze-Smith and Restitution
- Is Texting Your Spouse During a Divorce Case a Good Idea?
- Is it a “Good” Case? Can You Rely on BCite, KeyCite, and Shepard’s to Tell You?
- Case o' The Week: A Wobble Bobble? – Christopher Johnson, Claims vs. Arguments, and Rule 32 on Appeal
- Case o' The Week: Protection sans Objection – Haines and FRE 412 Evidence
- Gerber Good Start off to a bad start in false advertising/allergy case
- Case o' The Week: "Same either way" not OK – Vederoff and Post-Johnson status of Washington (non)-"Crimes of Violence"
- Case 'o The Week: Congress takes the First Step, Ninth takes the Second — Valencia-Mendoza and use of state priors as federal sentencing enhancements
- Case o' The Week: Seeing Double? Indictment Trouble – Chilaca and Multiplicity in Child Porn Cases