The federal fuel charge came in force on April 1, 2019.
Read more detail on Recent Environmental Law posts –
- New Federal Guidelines Proposed for Public Charge Inadmissibility
- San Jose Doctor Pleads Guilty To Federal Charge of Unlawfully Distributing Hydrocodone and Committing Health Care Fraud. Make Sure Your Practice Follows California Pain Medication Guidelines.
- On Repeat: Courts Again Uphold Low Carbon Fuel Standard Programs
- US appeals court says California can set its own Low Carbon Fuel Standard
- Amendments To The Federal Rules Of Bankruptcy Procedure Take Effect December 1, 2018
- Speed matters: four tactical approaches to speeding up divestitures and maximizing value
- Rounding Out the Climate Plan: Manitoba Supplements Carbon Levy with Proposed Output-based Carbon Pricing System for Large Emitters
- Internal Medicine Physician Convicted in Los Angeles Federal Court After Six-Day Trial of Conspiracy to Pay or Receive Kickbacks for Medicare Referrals and Four Counts of Receiving Kickbacks.
- Ontario to intervene in Saskatchewan’s Court Challenge of Federal Carbon Tax
- Rep Earl Blumenauer predicts end to federal marijuana prohibition in four years or less