Read more detail on Legal News Directory – International Law
- Former Manager for International Airline Pleads Guilty to Acting as an Agent of the Chinese Government without Notifying the Attorney General
- California Pharmacist Pleads Guilty in Federal Court in Los Angeles to Illegal Distribution of Prescription Opioids and Laundering the Proceeds of the Illicit Sales
- Adult Passenger Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing 15-Year-Old Boy on Norwegian Dawn
- San Jose Doctor Pleads Guilty To Federal Charge of Unlawfully Distributing Hydrocodone and Committing Health Care Fraud. Make Sure Your Practice Follows California Pain Medication Guidelines.
- Ex-broker, Robert Basile, Pleads Guilty to Stealing $130,000 from his Elderly Mother
- Ex-UBS Puerto Rico Broker Jose “Whopper” Ramirez Pleads Guilty to Bank Fraud
- R. E. Agent Pleads Guilty for Defrauding Fannie Mae
- Man Pleads Guilty In Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Manafort Is Not Only One Charged With Failing to File an FBAR. Los Angeles Man Pleads Guilty to Not Reporting over $1 Million Held in Israeli Offshore Accounts.
- Former CEO of Non-Profit Medical and Dental Clinic Who Is Also Licensed Nurse Practitioner Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud in Fresno