British tobacco company expands business in U.S. (The Kentucky Post)
LOUISVILLE – British company Imperial Tobacco Group PLC successfully plugged a giant gap in its global business, entering the U.S. cigarette market with its acquisition of Kentucky-based Commonwealth Brands in a $1.9 billion deal completed this week.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Business law
- Government Dramatically Expands Oversight of Foreign Investment in U.S. Business
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Dimond Rigging Company, LLC v. BDP International, Inc.; Logitrans International, LLC, Docket No. 18-3615, Boggs, Circuit Judge, recommended for full-text publication
- SEC rules in favor of company in shareholder business litigation
- Guest Post: Information Security and Privacy – What Business Leaders Need To Know
- Penalty of termination imposed on a employee found to have been conducting private business activities "on company time"
- Your U.S. Government Contract: The Small Business Set-Aside Prime, the Large Business Subcontractor, and the Deadly Ostensible Subcontractor Rule
- U.S. Indicts 2 Chinese Hackers Associated with the Chinese Government for Global Campaigns to Steel Intellectual Property and Confidential Business Information
- Guest Post: The Truth about Directors’ Duties in the UK and the Business Judgment Rule
- Dunlap, Bennett & Ludwig Expands Business Practice in Tulsa
- Guest Post: Private Capital Investment: Getting the Portfolio Company Covered Right