Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Advertising Law
- “Grumpy Cat” Wins Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Copyright Case: Sprint Electric Ltd v Buyer’s Dream Ltd, United Kingdom
- No safe harbour: Online platforms face choppy waters when it comes to copyright infringement
- Copyright case: BBC v Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society Ltd, United Kingdom
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, April 12: Global Music Copyright Revenues Up, Copyright Office Examines Online Infringement Issues, and China’s ‘Reverse Patent Troll’ Problem
- Michigan Federal Court Rules Advertising Injury Coverage Could Apply To Accusations Of Copyright Infringement
- Qualcomm loses first ITC case against Apple, recent San Diego infringement verdict loses credibility
- Seal the deal: Canadian court waxes off copyright infringement in Pyrrha Design Inc. v. Plum and Posey Inc.
- Richard Bell Sues Three New Defendants for Copyright Infringement of His Indianapolis Nighttime Photo
- Are There Deadlines to File Copyright Infringement Suits?