Read more detail on Legal News Directory – International Law
- Baggage Handler Arms Deal Update
- This economics journal only publishes results that are no big deal
- Gibbons Advises Leading Car Rental Companies on $500 Million Project at Newark Airport — Industry’s First P3-Structured Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility
- Do Employers in California Have to Report Employee Tip Income on Taxes?
- What’s an Employer to Do About its Standard Arbitration Agreement in all of its Employee Contracts in Ohio – Arnold v. Burger King and Jones v. Carrols, LLC d/b/a Burger King
- Insurance Agent for Northwestern Mutual Found to be Independent Contractor, Not Employee
- The CCPA Amendments – What’s the Deal?
- Terminating an employee in the Classified Service of New York State or a political subdivision of New York State during his or her probationary period
- New York State's Military Law provides certain benefits to a public employee "deployed on military service" before completing his or her probationary period
- Determining eligibility for workers' compensation benefits when an employee is injured while "off duty"