Read more detail on Legal News Directory – International Law
- California Investment Adviser Arrested And Charged With $7 Million Ponzi Scheme
- New York State pays drug treatment center nearly $4 million for ineligible expenses
- "How Legalizing Marijuana Is Securing the Border: The Border Wall, Drug Smuggling, and Lessons for Immigration Policy"
- Three Men Charged With $345 Million Ponzi Scheme
- WaPo: Pr. George’s police thought they were bursting into home of a drug dealer. They were at an innocent man’s door instead.
- Manafort Is Not Only One Charged With Failing to File an FBAR. Los Angeles Man Pleads Guilty to Not Reporting over $1 Million Held in Israeli Offshore Accounts.
- Owner of Drug Rehab Facility Who Paid For Some Patients' Initial Health Insurance Payments and Waived CoPays and Deductibles Charged With Insurance Fraud by Riverside County District Attorney
- John C. Maccoll – UBS Advisor – Charged with $4 Million Fraud Scheme
- Essex Capital Corporation Charged By SEC In $80 Million Fraud – Investor Recovery Options
- Venezuelan drug smuggling – CTL and recovery for detention under Institute clauses