Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Medical malpractice law
- Article on The Case for Trusts as an Alternative for Prenuptial Agreements When Religion Intervenes
- Fears Nachawati’s Jonathan Novak Featured in AP News Story About Purdue Pharma’s Landmark Opioid Settlement
- Disciplinary settlement agreements are typically subject to "narrow construction"
- Attorney Tracy Green Quoted in Los Angeles Times' Article Regarding USC Gynecologist Under Investigation. Green Is Concerned About Physicians Failing to Perform Proper Gynecological Physicals and Rectal Exams Due to Concern Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations.
- What Employers Need to Know About Non-Compete Agreements in Texas (Part I)
- [Eugene Volokh] Attempt to Get Google to Vanish My Article About a Forged Court Order
- The Benefits (and, Sometimes, Drawbacks) of Marital Settlement Agreements
- Fallacies about private foundations in 2019 – an article on the many myths about private foundations
- Nevada Lawyer Article about Employee Speech in the Workplace
- Marital Settlement Agreements, Life Insurance and ‘Irrevocable’ Beneficiaries in Florida