Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Admiralty-Maritime Law
- Princess Cruises Excursion Planes Collision Leads to Deaths
- Illinois Appellate Court Affirms Jury Verdict Ruling that Defendant Doctor’s Closing Argument Comments Did Not Cause Substantial Prejudice
- Jury Rules in SEC’s Favor, Finds Brokerage Firm and Two of Its Executives Liable for Fraud
- Insurer liable for damage to roof of insured’s trailer, as well as water damage to trailer that followed despite the water damage not arising immediately
- Princess Cruises Passengers Involved in Crash of Seaplanes During Excursion
- Are Children Personally Liable for a Deceased Parent’s Debt in Illinois?
- Illinois Family Expense Statute: When is a Family Member Liable For Debts of Spouses and Children?
- Georgia Court of Appeals Holds Parents Not Liable for Adult Daughter’s Car Accident
- Washington Landlord May Be Liable for Injuries If It Maintains Responsibility for Repairing Premises
- Diagnostic Errors from a Doctor’s Perspective