Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Advertising Law
- A Judge's (Ap)parent Conflicts
- The Good Faith Defense as a Complete Bar to Wage Claims? Yes, It Is!
- RECENT FEDERAL APPELLATE COURT RULING ASSISTS FLORIDA EMPLOYERS IN THEIR DEFENSE AGAINST EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAWSUITS
- Affirmative defense asserting that Copyright Act is unconstituational survives motion to strike
- Guest Post: Allocation of Defense Costs in D&O Litigation
- Naked Licensing Defense Alone Does Not Violate Trademark Best Efforts or Notice Clauses
- THREAD: Pay attention to how tight the messaging is in defense of Ilhan Omar and how precise and co…
- FLORIDA NON-COMPETE DEFENSE: WHEN DOES A NON-COMPETE CONTRACT EXPIRE?
- The Impact of Industry Consolidation on Government Procurement: Evidence from Department of Defense Contracting
- Sure outcomes rarely exist in criminal defense – Virginia Supreme Court