Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Technology & Cyberlaw
- Amended 9th Cir. opinion reaffirms deceived consumer's standing to seek injunctive relief
- Generic Kivexa®: Supreme Court confirms interim injunctive relief
- failure to show damages from literal falsity still allowed injunctive relief
- Age-limit Criteria for Non-Executive Directors under Amended SEBI Listing Regulations: Prospective or Retrospective?
- Redbox's claims miss release window for injunctive relief
- Attorney’s Fees and Costs are not Available to a Moving Party who Secures Interim Injunctive Relief
- Sixth Circuit: Adult Products Create Rebuttable Presumption of Trademark Dilution
- 9th Circuit: Amended Federal Dilution Law Does Not Require Defendant's Mark to be "Identical or Nearly Identical" to Plaintiff's
- Seizing an Opportunity for Trademark Relief
- What is “Intent to Use” for Trademark Application Filing?