6th annual New York Area Academic Support Workshop at Brooklyn Law School Nov. 14
Brooklyn Law School and New York Law School will host the 6th annual New York Area Academic Support Workshop at Brooklyn Law School on Friday, November 14, 2008. As usual, this will be a small and rather intensive gathering of…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Law Students
- Right out of law school, starting salary, $160,000 / Bay Area firms match wages in New York to draw
- New York Medical Malpractice Attorney Ben Rubinowitz to lecture at the American Urologic Association’s Annual Meeting 2019
- Twenty-six New York State school districts designated as being in "fiscal stress"
- The Sixth Annual Transatlantic Workshop on International Law and Armed Conflict: A Joint Blog Post Series
- Illinois Child Support and Additional Expenses: Child Care, School, Extracurricular, and Medical Expenses
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Remarks at the 45th Annual Fordham Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy New York, NY ~ Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Brooklyn Law School Hiring Announcement
- Can a New York Judge Order Spousal Support for Less Time than the Guidelines Call For?
- CFP: Second Northeast Privacy Scholars Workshop – New York, NY
- Academic highlight: Nelson, Gibson and Fontana on the public’s support for the Supreme Court